Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photo shoot sneak peek

Last Tuesday we took Emmory to get some pics of us and him, I was so excited for the opportunity to do this, it is something that I really wanted to do but didn't really know where to go to get it done, or anybody who could do it for us. Well, one day my mother in law called me up to ask me if we would be interested in getting pics done of Emmory, she knew someone through my sister-in-law that has a photography business. It worked out so well, the couple that did the photos were super nice and very talented...and they have a few sneak peak pics up on their blog if you wanna go look at them here

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures - anxious to see the rest! Thanks for posting the ones you took too, very cute! Love, Namma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love E's pics. he is adorable and a gift from God. He has a special place in my heart. He has been given to 2 wonderful people.
    love ya all

    ReplyDelete