Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day at the lake

Last Saturday Mark, Emmory and I went with my mother-in-law to spend the day at Lake Jocassee, where my brother & father-in-law were camping. We were slightly hesitant to go, since we weren't exactly sure how a 7 week old would do at the lake, but we finally decided to just go for it. We figured if it goes really bad, it's just an hour forty-five minute drive back home and we can leave. Well, thankfully lil E did so well, he was perfectly content in his pack n play and ended up playing and sleeping in there the whole time. Mark and I even got to do some kyaking, which was a lot of fun. Here are some pics of the trip.


Mark took Tillman out on a kayak ride...notice the lifejacket, that's right our dog LOVES the water, but he is not built for it and could drown himself if he didn't have it on.


Swim water dog, swim!

The lake was beautiful, with the hills in the background. In SC they are considered mountains, but I consider them hills...if you wanna see a mountain come to WA :)

E sleeping in the pack n play

E playing in the pack n play

We put him inside the tent where it was a lil quieter and shaded

About to go for a ride

Tillman is a lucky dog, my mother-in-law took him out too

Off I go

Pretty

The many faces of Mark...

...

...

Finally a good one!

Taking care of my boy

My father-in-law taking in the scenery. It was such a great campsite, right on the lake.


Septtro making a fire, with Suka's help of course

3 comments:

  1. haha I love the picture of Tillman in the kyak - silly doggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Was a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a fun time - silly Tillman in the life jacket riding in the kayak :) little E seemed very content on the trip too - he's so cute! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete