Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We made it!

So just in case anyone was wondering, we did make it to Seattle! Praise God! The second leg of our flight from Atlanta to Seattle was an hour late, but we are here and I am so thankful! The flight was pretty miserable because I am sick with a bad cold and have lots of pressure in my sinuses and head, and both landings were really painful, the pressure in my head was incredible and my ears hurt so bad, I really thought something might explode inside of me. But on the descent in Seattle, where I experienced the most pressure and pain, I was able to be thankful for the thing that I was most concerned about-the snow. As we made our way closer to the ground and looked out the window, the scenery was just gorgeous, as everything was covered in snow. I was able to be somewhat distracted from the pain as I studied the winter wonderland below.

1 comment: