Saturday, September 26, 2009

5 months

I honestly feel like I just posted about Emmory being 4 months old, I can't believe how fast this month went by! There have been a few exciting things happen recently, the first being the birth of Emmory's cousin, Rilynn Falefou Sene, and second we gave Emmory cereal for the first time today. He really didn't have a big reaction to it, and he seemed to like it. When we first gave it to him he held the spoon while it was in his mouth, and he would not let go of it, we had to pry it from his fingers. We'll probably just continue to give him a small amount once a day, until he really seems to take a big interest in wanting more. Emmory and Rilynn haven't been able to meet yet, because children aren't allowed in the hospital because of swine flu, but hopefully they'll be able to meet soon after they get home from the hospital, and I can post some pics.

I uploaded a video of Emmory "talking" this morning. Its from our cell phone b/c we can't upload videos from our camera on here for some reason. He starts talking more towards the end of the video.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Can't wait to see him in just a little over two weeks!
    Love to all three of you, Mom/Nama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for updating my blog for me. I can't wait for my Mur to meet his new cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete